Panama City Beach, FL 32408
Position Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Location: Panama City Beach, FL
Starting Salary: Commensurate with experience
Benefits: Benefits include vacation & holiday pay, professional development opportunities, etc.
As an Administrative Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for organizing the administrative activities that facilitate the efficient and effective running of projects by facilitating, reporting, and analyzing projects under the supervision of the Project Manager.
This includes maintaining documentation, making appointments, doing reports, performing site visits, buy-out support, etc. Working as a team, you will keep the Project Manager and other project team members informed of project conditions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Operation of multiline phone system and distribution of messages
- Greet those entering office and assist them as needed
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail, prepare outgoing mail
- Scanning, Copying, Faxing of company documents
- Maintain office filing & storage systems in an organized format
- Update and maintain databases, other data entry
- Type business letters, memos, and general company correspondence
- Organize travel arrangements of staff
- Coordinate and organize appointments and meetings
- Assist with event planning and implementation
- Monitor and maintain adequate office supplies
- Ensure office equipment is properly maintained and serviced
- Identify, Recruit, Develop and Manage good business to business vendor/sub-contractor relationships
- Conduct and maintain Safety training, records, and equipment as needed
- Maintain documentation RFI s, change orders, checklists, punch lists, permits & inspections, & project close-out manuals, etc.
- Attend project Owner/ Architect/ Contractor meetings maintain minutes, action items, and distribute;
- Assist with Sub-Contractor & Supplier invoicing as well as Prime Contract Invoicing as needed;
- Support Business Development activities by identifying new project opportunities, issue Invite To Bid (ITBs), Lead Set-Up, Bid Day support, etc.
- Providing high-impact Communication to all project team members
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE DESIRED
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, Associates Degree. College Degree Preferred
- 3+ Years experience in successfully supporting project management teams
- Certifications in OSHA regulations, safety, equipment, and general industry standard training