AR / Administrative Assistant
Covington, LA 70433
The role of the Administrative Assistant is to provide support to the team responsible for estimating, bidding, and pursuing work in the marine construction and services markets.
- Support Estimating, Business Development and Proposal staff.
- Maintain estimating records, Excel spreadsheets and production tracking.
- Maintain weekly estimating schedule and workload list.
- Order plans and specifications. Assist with writing and editing proposals.
- Maintain Client registries and contacts.
- Monitor daily changes related to ongoing and upcoming pursuits.
- The ability to read, analyze and interpret blueprints, technical procedures, and project specifications.
- Print and copy plans, specifications, and addenda.
- Schedule, assist and setup department meetings.
- Monitor various client sites for potential work opportunities.
- Other duties and responsibilities as directed by the department manager.
- Must be a self-starter, hardworking, and have a teachable spirit.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Must be able to dress and behave professionally.
- Flexible and adaptable in a dynamic work environment.
- Ability to work overtime if needed, especially with tight deadlines.