Metairie, LA 70001
Bachelor s Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
5+ years relevant experience required.
Experience with development and implementation of procedures and processes.
Experience with multiple accounting functions within an organization, including but not limited to: financial reporting and accounting, managerial accounting, tax accounting, cost accounting, and internal accounting.
Experience processing and auditing 1000+ transactions a month.
Comfort with technology and tools- Use of computer programs, financial calculators, Microsoft Suite, and document management software systems.
Proven experience in tourism, hospitality, development, or insurance is preferred.
Experience using Accounting Seed software is strongly preferred.
Leadership experience in a small to mid-sized, fast paced, organization is required.
- Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
- Compile statistical, financial, accounting or auditing reports and tables pertaining to such matters as cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and profits and losses.
- Classify, record, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals and ledgers or computers.
- Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases, using specialized accounting software.
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Operate computers programmed with accounting software to record, store, and analyze information.
- Code documents according to company procedures.
- Access computerized financial information to answer general questions as well as those related to specific accounts.
- Reconcile or note and report discrepancies found in records.
- Receive, record, and bank cash, checks, and vouchers.
- Match order forms with invoices, and record the necessary information.
- Perform general office duties such as filing, answering telephones, and handling routine correspondence.
Knowledge and Understanding of the Following Functions:
Interacting with customers.
Researching information and processes.
Processing data and critical information.
Operating, planning, and prioritizing work flow.
Strong communication skills with management, peers, and subordinates.
Administrative tasks and projects.
Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
A self-starter- takes initiative and does not have to be micromanaged.
To apply for this exciting position, email an UPDATED copy of your resume to Ryder Miller, Account Executive at Flexicrew Technical Services, today! Rmiller@flexicrewtech.Com