Holden, LA 70744
- Enter and manage accounts payable; purchase order and invoice reconciliation, reporting and payments.
- Process payroll for employees in the organization
- Assist in expense reimbursement
- Manage and track purchase order and reconcile with invoices and vendor statements.
- Prepare and enter journal entries required to record accruals, prepaid expenses, cost allocations and other applicable transactions.
- Perform month-end, quarter-end, and annual reporting and closing tasks as assigned
- Assist in tax calculations and filing activities as per IRS regulations
- Maintain required general accounting documentation, including procedures.
- Act as a liaison between benefit providers and employees, including medical, retirement and disability insurance
- Coordinate with multiple vendors including safety vendors, utility companies, banks and any other vendors utilized for operations
- Cross-train with other members of the team as necessary to provide backup.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor s degree in accounting, finance, or related field preferred
- At least 10 years experience in accounting
- CPA or CMA preferred