CAD Technician (TM)
Mobile, AL 36609
The Bridge CAD Technician will operate a CAD workstation to prepare engineering drawings, utilizing theoretical and practical design knowledge to aid in the plan preparation for new bridge designs, bridge replacements and bridge rehabilitation projects.
- Associates or technical school degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of experience related to the development and preparation of preliminary and final bridge engineering plans preferred
- Geopak and or Inroads experience is a plus
- Experience with ALDOT and local agencies
- PS&E development with highway bridge design experience
- Proficiency with Microstation or related software
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work closely with engineers and other designers to ensure coordinated design systems, compile data and perform dimensional and routine calculations required for the preparation of drawings.