CMT/ Field Technician
Baton Rouge, LA 70816
- Test, observation, and inspection of soils, aggregates, concrete, asphalt, and steel or other materials as required.
- Transport material samples and documentation to the laboratory for further testing and analysis.
- Prepare and submit data and observation in the form of written and digital reports as work is performed.
- Communicates information to necessary personnel as directed.
- Maintain and clean equipment, vehicles and work areas.
- Adhere to strict safety standards.
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience or the equivalent in training and related experience.
- Must be able to operate laptop computer, MS Word and Excel with minimal training
- Valid driver s license with clean MVR
- High school diploma or equivalent
Preferred Certifications (One or more)
- ACI - Grade I
- ICC Soil Special Inspector
- Certified in Radiation Safety and Nuclear Density Gauge operation.
- ICC Certification in one or more of the following categories: Reinforced Concrete, Spray-applied Fireproofing, Structural Masonry