Civil Engineer (TM)
Mobile, AL 36602
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Designing both public and private development work.
- Civil engineering in the areas of commercial, multifamily and industrial site plans, drainage projects, modeling, urban renewal projects, flood studies, design of recreational facilities, utility and subdivision designs.
- Professional engineering license highly preferred.
- Engineering Bachelor' s Degree and 5 years of engineering experience.
- Proficiency in drainage calculations, grading plans, open channel hydraulics and closed conduit hydraulics.
- Assist client managers in the design and management of civil engineering projects.
- Experience with utility work.
- Self-motivated person looking for career development and advancement.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced, multi-disciplined work environment.
- Knowledge and proficiency of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- AutoCAD and/or Civil3D proficiency