Baton Rouge, LA 70802
In this role you will be taking on 5 large projects in 2020 and overseeing 2-7 certified DOTD inspectors. Your experience should reflect, 5 years of experience with bridge and urban roadways and construction compliance. Following through with commitments, being a team leader that looks for ways to improve and promote quality, monitoring the quality of work and applying feedback to improve performance is going to help ensure your success in this role. As a leader, being on time and dependable, following through with work schedules, treating others with respect and reacting well under pressure is how you would represent our company. Time constraints on upcoming projects may present unavoidable dilemmas, therefore; committing to extended hours of work, communicating with your supervisor with alternative plans and asking for help when needed would make you a prime candidate for this position.
Do you live out of town? Relocation packaged will be offered if necessary. This is a tremendous opportunity for an engineer that is ready to take the lead on these high-profile projects in 2020.
Minimum qualifications include:
- Bachelor' s Degree or master s degree in Civil Engineering
- 5 years of experience using AutoCAD Civil 3D in a work environment
- Experience in creating civil design packages and volume calculations between new and existing surfaces
- Exercise initiative and innovative thinking
- Organize, prioritize and perform multiple tasks
- Previous consulting experience preferred