Construction Project Manager
Baldwin County, AL 36527
FTS is partnered with a large construction organization in search of an experienced Construction Project Manager to manage projects in their Baldwin County AL territory.
The Construction Project Manager will manage and enforce all field operations systems, processes, policies and procedures with maximum efficiency. This role will hold the responsibility of planning, supervising and coordinating all tasks in the homebuilding process, ensuring projects are completed on time, and on budget.
- Quality Control
- Partnership Management
- Materials Management
- Cost Control
- Construction Site Management
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Three (3) plus years of construction related experience which includes client/customer relations
- General Contractor s /Homebuilder License
- Recordkeeping savvy manual and computerized
- Knowledge of permit-related municipal codes, city zoning codes, non-technical Building codes, and related regulations and ordinances
- Ability to read and interpret codes, regulations, blueprints and legal descriptions
- Effective communication skills
- Demonstrated heavy customer relations abilities
- MS Office proficiency
This DIRECT HIRE position offers a competitive compensation including incentive bonus potential.