Mobile, AL 36607
Location: Mobile, AL
Flexicrew Technical Services is seeking a Full-time Construction Superintendent for a valued client to oversee all aspects of upcoming projects from concept through completion by assisting the Project Manager with estimating and establishing project budget, sub buyout, job cost tracking, and closeout as a member of our growing construction management team in Mobile, AL.
- Responsible for all field operations and schedule; will operate as the field general.
- Foster high quality relationship(s) with client(s) and represent organization directly through all phases of a project.
- Assist with overseeing all aspects of assigned projects from concept through completion
- Supervise assigned project site work employees
- Interface with project developers, consultants, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Manage and coordinate all project inspections and certificate of occupancy requirements with City/Municipality having jurisdiction over the work
- Planning and coordination of all site activities by all sub-trades and self-performance
- Ensure project meets all standards of safety and quality
- Assist with development and adherence to the overall construction schedule over the duration of the project
- Updating Project Manager with key milestone dates, and forecasting daily, weekly, and monthly targets
- Coordinating all deliveries of materials to the site
- Site documentation and review of any site changes and cost implications
- Develop site logistics plan for project
- Review of design documents for constructability and logistics
- Reviewing of contracts and sub-trade or suppliers scope of work to ensure compliance
- Daily, weekly, and monthly inspections to review and Implement quality control
- Daily reporting and documentation of all site activity
- Proactively manage changes in project scope and identify potential issues
- Complies with all internal reporting procedures and policies
- Minimum 5-10 years of commercial and/or multi-family construction related experience
- Experience overseeing large commercial projects as lead superintendent
- Ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of constituents
- Strong leadership qualities necessary for efficiency in project success
- Ability to read and understand multi-discipline design and technical drawings
- Certificate, undergraduate college diploma preferred
- OSHA 10 or 30 hour training certificate preferred
Flexicrew Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with FTS is governed on the basis of merit, competence, and qualifications. Employment or consideration will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.