Panama City Beach, FL 32408
The Driller Assistant supports the drilling crew in the drilling operation. This is an entry level position designed to train the individual in the various aspects of becoming a driller. You will act as an assistant to help the driller more easily perform drilling tasks. The Driller Assistant will move, set up and operate drilling rigs and related equipment to drill holes. Work is outdoors in all weather conditions. The work is generally physically demanding.
Responsibilities and Duties
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE:
- Loads appropriate drilling sampling and well installation tools and supplies onto trucks or drill rigs as directed by supervisor
- Performs miscellaneous maintenance duties in field or shop as directed by supervisors
- Perform physical labor, shoveling, drilling debris, and transporting materials using ergonomically correct lifting techniques
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have a valid drivers license and clean MVR CDL PREFERRED
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds throughout the day
- Willing to learn and be a team player
- Background and MVR check, and drug screen required
- Must be available for travel within the state
Our client offers an exceptional full benefits package once on the company' s payroll, including medical insurance at no cost to the employee!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour