New Orleans, LA 70123
Client is seeking candidates with experience in fabrication of all types of electrical panels in a production environment or on a regular basis, working from wiring diagrams. Candidates who have prior experiencing installing bus bar is a huge plus. Production shop is located in the Metairie/ Harahan area and is in a growth pattern with advancement opportunity.
- Familiarity with fabrication of electrical panels including Control Panels (PLC, SMPS, HMIs, etc.)
- Mechanical or electrical aptitude
- Wiring and Soldering Experience
- Panel-to-panel wiring
- Experience working with bus bar (Preferred) or some exposure/ understanding of its relation to these systems.
- MUST be able to read schematics, blueprints and 3D assembly drawings.
- Perform basic assembly and hook-up of equipment using a variety of tools.
- MUST be able to produce professional looking work - Does it work? AND Does it look professional?
- At least 1 year of experience in electrical or other assembly, preferably in Power Distribution, Switchboards, Propulsion Control Systems, Power Management Systems, Communication Systems or any other Electrical Systems on large ships.
- Team player, self-motivator, problem solver
- Must be able to work independently yet work well with others and have a teachable spirit.
- Must have a positive attitude.
Equal Opportunity Employer