Executive Administrative Assistant
Kenner, LA 70062
The front desk administrator will be responsible for executive receptionist duties, on-going miscellaneous projects and administrative support to the sales department, accounting department and officers.
Responsibilities and Duties included but not limited to the following:
- Answering phones, announcing calls, taking messages, giving directions.
- Receive, stamp and distribute incoming mail.
- Manage postage machine, stamp outgoing mail, certified mail, DHL and Fed Ex packages.
- Greet visitors, log in visitors and contractors.
- Order office supplies and promotional items.
- Keep front office, copy room, conference room and kitchen area neat and tidy including keeping coffee and condiments filled.
- Work on special projects for managers, sales and accounting.
- Support other administrative staff within the company as needed.
- File A/R and A/P and file purging at year end.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Speak professionally using proper grammar with a friendly demeanor.
- Ability to work independently using good judgment, and as a team player.
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal, listening, and customer service skills with the ability to effectively communicate with and work well with others in order to manage projects, etc.
- Possess analytical abilities.
- Organizational skills with a high consideration to detail and accuracy.
- Resourceful, self-motivated with a sense of urgency and strong work ethic.
- Time management.
- Able to work with finite deadlines.
- Trustworthy, honest, respectful, reliable and flexible.
- A desire to learn and advance in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to be entrusted with confidential information.
- Proficient computer skills working with various office equipment, computer and various programs including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc. And the ability to effectively work on spreadsheets, word processing, networking and e-mail programs.
- 3 to 5 years experience or college graduate with 1-2 years experience.