Houston, TX 77024
FTS is looking for an Executive Assistant who will work with clients and provide support to the brokerage team of a busy Real Estate firm.
The essential duties and responsibilities of this position may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- ? General Administrative Filing
- ? Answering Phone Calls for Principal Brokers
- ? Scheduling internal company meetings and managing multiple calendars (principals)
- ? Emailing Property Information to Potential Clients and Other Brokers
- ? Assist with Company Social Events (Happy Hours, Company Outings, etc.), if requested
- ? Set-Up Property Tours for Principal Brokers
- ? Work in several proprietary data bases/CRM programs to update information for principals and/or brokers
- ? Perform any other duties as designated by management
Skills & Qualifications:
- ? Bachelor s Degree or higher in Management or related field preferred
- ? Strong computer skills and proficient using the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Office 365; working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- ? Organized, detail-oriented, resourceful with a proven ability to multi-task;? Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format;?
- Team player dealing effectively with co-workers and clients at all levels
- ? All applicants must provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States;
- ? Must have reliable transportation.
- $40, 000.00 - $45, 000.00 Depending on Experience
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits Included
- Options for Life and Disability