Field Technician (CMT)
Geismar, LA 70734
It is preferred that qualified candidates have their own TRUCK or SUV because CMTs will be hauling large equipment like wheelbarrows and such. Typical day requires driving anywhere from 1-4 job sites a day, about 50-60 miles a day. There is a day rate car allowance and additional mileage reimbursement if necessary.
Responsibilities and Duties
Work will be performed inside the plants doing concrete testing, pile monitoring and vibration monitoring. Candidates should have or obtain a TWIC and MUST be able to pass a DISA hair follicle test as well maintain clean drug screens due to random DISA testing after employment.
Qualifications and Skills
- Preferably have your own TRUCK in order to haul equipment.
- MUST have a valid DL and clean MVR.
- MUST be able to work flexible hours, 24/7.
- MUST have a good, solid work history - NO job hoppers will be considered without verifiable logical explanations.
- Preferable experience is with concrete testing, pile monitoring, vibration monitoring, or strong background in construction
- MUST be willing and able to drive 50-60 miles per day on average, could be more depending on projects.
- Candidates must be willing and able to work as a team player, doing whatever is asked of them to get the job done.
- Background and DISA Hair Follicle Drug Screen required.