Front Office Coordinator
Metairie, LA 70001
The Front Office Coordinator is a central role within the agency that works in a high performance, consumer-focused team environment and is responsible for a number of consumer-oriented tasks. They are responsible for providing effective customer service for all external consumers and internal staff by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of the agency and program as well as communicating effectively with team members at all Front Office locations.
- Provides service to consumers either by face to face, telephone or electronically presenting a positive image for the agency.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gathers consumer information, schedules initial and follow up appointments
- Responds promptly and provides quality service and support in a variety of areas including but not limited to: scheduling, payment collection, inbound and outbound customer service calls, other needed administrative tasks as delegated. .
- Assists with request for information, projects and reporting.
- Prepares routine correspondence to be sent to consumers in a timely manner
- Coordinates and monitors general office and lobby administration including ordering supplies, placing maintenance calls for equipment, cleaning and repairs.
- Distributes incoming mail and fax communications to agency staff through appropriate means.
- Follow up on consumer interactions and provide feedback on the efficiency of the service process.
- Conducts agency business and engages both internal and external customers in a professional, collaborative manner that reinforces person centered practices.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ideally three years of Customer Service/Clerical/Administrative support experience.
- Strong and effective Communication skills- written and verbal
- Professional and caring telephone etiquette.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel; Internet research abilities. .
- Basic mathematic knowledge and cash handling abilities.
- Adaptability and stress management.
Please apply directly and contact Amanda at apolkey@flexicrew.Com.