Industrial Engineering project Manager
Shannon, MS 38868
FTS is partnered with a leading manufacturing facility in Tupelo, Mississippi to secure an experienced Industrial Engineering Project Manager Engineer for their state of the art operations. This key position is responsible for determining operations to produce products and develops processes to ensure quality, cost and efficiency requirements are met. This position troubleshoots problems with production and takes corrective action. The process engineer also designs and implements equipment or upgrades to existing equipment. Review production schedules, process flows, engineering specifications and other production information to fully understand manufacturing and services.
- Evaluate, design, implement and monitor manufacturing processes, operating, and control systems.
- Monitor and improve the efficiency, output and safety of manufacturing processes through observations and measurements.
- Assume responsibility for safety/environmental issues and ongoing performance of processes.
- Lean Implementation.
- Bachelor s degree in industrial engineering
- A minimum of five (5) years experience in an industrial/process/mechanical engineering role
- Project Management certification
- Demonstrated knowledge of production processes and related costs, material requirements and quality control
- Machining and tools use and repair expertise
- Precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings and models knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of manual assembly processes
- Training in Six Sigma and/or Lean a plus
- Experience with Plastic Injection Molding preferred