Industrial Paint Dept. Supervisor
Kenner, LA 70063
Qualified candidates MUST have relevant experience in Industrial Painting in Manufacturing. Commercial and house and house painting experience will not be considered.
- Start burn off oven, wash system, & paint line every morning
- Manage paint line including monitoring finished parts, scheduling of color changes
- Supervise and direct work of paint line employees to best develop and effectively use their potential
- Direct overall paint line operation & performance to meet company standards for safety, quality, & quantity
- Coordinate with other departments on daily scheduling
- Participate in weekly production meetings
- Backup for Powder Coaters and batch booth painting
- Meet with a technician once a month to make color selections.
- 5+ years of related experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience with Powder Paint, Electro-Polishing, Large Powder Coating Spray Booths and Tephlon Coatings.
- Experience in a supervisory role, preferably as a working supervisor
- Experience with Color Matching
- Capable of lifting up to 55 pounds
- Must be able to use a respirator
- Good visual acuity
- Experience with powder coating equipment
- Must be able to work in a factory environment including exposure to powder dust, hot/cold temperatures, & unpleasant smells