Dallas, TX 75229
The person hired for the position of Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for growing and developing an assigned sales territory (through calling/emailing potential channel partners to business (b2b) sales environment.
**Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:**
- Establishing customer (Channel Partners) base through cold calling/emailing
- Fielding inbound phone calls/emails and completing customer orders as needed
- Using outstanding selling skills to close and overcome any objections, up selling
- Establishing and maintaining customer relationships. Understands the customer s business/sales model to influence key players.
- Introducing new products, and communicating promotions to relevant customers and prospects
- Maintaining and updating a working Sales Plan with strategies and tactics to achieve annual sales forecast
- Demonstrating a proficient level of procedural and technical product knowledge to identify products that meet customer needs
- Working to attain sales quota, sales quality and sales productivity metrics
- Working closely with Plustar Outside Sales Representatives to facilitate large leads and assist in the sales process
- Sharing best practices with the team to promote a positive team environment
- Proficient in identifying market trends and account needs in order to react to market activity and reach favorable sales goals.
- Minimum three (3) years experience in a sales and/or customer facing role is required
- CRM experience / pipeline management
- 3 year sales experience (inside sales or field sales)
- 1 year working with Industrial or Distribution a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication, including skills
- Experience leveraging social sales tools / processes (Linked In, Webinars, etc)
- Ability to work in a high volume, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work in a team environment and willing to collaborate and compromise, including team leadership
- Strong active listening skills- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products and CRM system- Strong organizational skills with the ability to stay focused on tasks
- Bilingual English/Spanish a PLUS.