Birmingham, AL 35233
FTS is partnered with an Architectural Firm in Birmingham to secure Intern Architects for their growing operations. Successful candidates will be ambitious, self-motivated with a strong desire for expanding responsibility.
- Research of project specific components
- Code analysis
- Production of construction documents
- Coordination with sub-consulting engineering teams
- Assist with responses to Requests for Information
- General support of project development.
- Degree from an accredited architectural program
- Currently enrolled in the NCARB Intern Development Program
- 3-5 years of experience; prior work at an architecture firm a plus
- LEED accredited professional preferred
- Must be able to perform work-related travel and have a valid driver s license.
- Experience and proficiency working in Revit
- Core knowledge on detailing and how to put a set of construction documents together