Slidell, LA 70460
The candidate must possess:
- Great work ethic with the ability to work independently as well as within a team structure.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Photoshop; familiarity with LandFX is a plus.
- Strong hand and computer graphics with experience in preparing 3-D renderings.
- Ability to work well with other disciplines; construction experience is a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of trees and plants within southeast hardiness zones.
- Proficiency in project management software applications.
- Bachelor or Master s Degree in Landscape Architecture
- Current professional licensure or ability to obtain within 1 year
- 5-10 years professional experience in design, construction and/or project management
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Accrued Vacation & Sick Time
- And More!
- Landscape Design: 5 years (Required)
- Landscape Architecture: 5 years (Required)
- AutoCAD: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor' s (Required)