New Orleans, LA 70123
- Broad knowledge of maintenance function, processes and operations (3+ years). Lean manufacturing experience is a plus.
- Minimum of 1-3 years in Lead or Supervisor role. Leadership experience in beverage or related industry and 2 years of consumable product industry is preferred.
- Technical or College degree is strongly preferred.
- Intermediate PC skills i.E. Word, Excel Access. SAP knowledge is a plus.
- Must be able to coach, develop, and train employees.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to positively manage conflict.
- Solid team building, facilitation and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated analytical and systematic thinking.
- Must be able to lead teams through a change management initiative(s).
- Actively lead, train, and develop maintenance personnel.
- Meet and or exceed plant maintenance goals/objectives.
- Plan and manage resources to meet maintenance and production plans and goals.
- Manage Lean System Team training/facilitation and leadership.
- Ensure proper training for new hires & current employees.
- Manage daily work activity conformance to quality and GMP/SQF/HAACP standards.
- Maintain maintenance staffing and coverage schedules.
- Ensure company policies, procedures, and work rules are being followed.
- Actively attract, train, develop & retain effective personnel to ensure an efficient, motivated, and muti-skilled workforce.
- Manage cross-functional team capability and capacity.
- Ensure a safe working environment. Encourage personnel to work safely, preventing injuries and lost time.
- Facilitate cross functional team meetings within an environment of trust and high involvement.
- Supervisory: 3 years (Required)
- Manufacturing: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor' s (Required)