Kenner, LA 70063
Responsible for the layout, repair, modification, and preventative maintenance of a wide variety of manufacturing machinery. Dismantles, assembles, and maintains intricate specialized equipment requiring skilled fitting and alignment. Works to diagnose and troubleshoot problems with machinery in a timely manner.
Essential Job Functions
- Mechanical repairs of all manufacturing and facility equipment, including CNC and manual machines, welding machines, hoists, cranes, lathes, etc.
- Maintains all preventative maintenance and machine repair records.
- Electrical repairs of manufacturing and facility equipment
- Research and source parts as needed for above listed tasks
- Assists with special installations and projects
- Understands drawings and schematics
- Maintains safety standards and adheres to safety programs
- 5 years experience in electrical mechanical repair of CNC machining centers.
- Basic computer skills to navigate within a Windows environment
- Attention to detail with safety as a priority
- Physical requirements include: pulling, pushing, and lifting up to 50 pounds, climbing, standing, sitting, or kneeling for long periods of time
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office or shop floor to access work supplies, tools, machinery, etc.
- Pre-employment drug screen required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent