Baton Rouge, LA 70809
This position is responsible for the comprehensive administration and coordination of multiple assigned associations. Under the overall direction of an Executive Director, the incumbent performs all functions required to provide service to the association including, but not limited to, duties such as receptionist, secretary, accounts payable clerk, billing, accounts receivable, payment processing, membership and continuing education records clerk, conference and seminar staff coordinator, archivist, newsletter copy editor and any other duties necessary for the efficient and effective administration of assigned associations.
- Ability to effectively communicate with a diverse group of individuals.
- Ability to deal effectively with interpersonal relationships.
- Must possess a high degree of professionalism including the ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality.
- Must be computer literate with the capability of performing at an intermediate or advanced level with respect to the Microsoft Office Suite of products or similar software applications.
- Must be highly organized and capable of multitasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be proficient in the use of normal office equipment.
Education: High School Diploma
Work Experience: 3-5 years of experience in an Administrative Assistant, or its equivalent, capacity.