Network Helpdesk Spciailist
Theodore, AL 36582
Summary of Network Helpdesk Specialist Role:
- Assist in the troubleshooting and support of Windows Server operating systems
- Troubleshoot basic network/connectivity problems (Cisco based network)
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and correct issues with network printers and/or commercial multi-function copiers (Konica Minolta)
- Provide basic how to hardware, software, and printing assistance to users
- Troubleshooting and supporting mobile devices
- Troubleshoot/Resolve virus/malware infections
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Create and maintain various documentation and help guides.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or require that different tasks be performed when circumstance change (e.G., emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs, or technological developments).
- Be the front-end IT support person for majority of user requests, escalating tickets when necessary to IT Administrator and/or IT Director
- Respond to emails and phone calls regarding desktop and help desk requests
- Record track, and close tickets through help desk/problem management software
- Provide support for standard productivity software (Microsoft (MS) Office Suite) and general PC support (Windows 7/10)
- Provide support with Office 365 (O365) suite of products including Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint Online etc.
- Assist with the creation of new accounts and editing/termination of existing account in MS Active Directory, mailbox, distribution lists, resetting passwords, etc.
- 2 years+ of experience supporting internal users in an IT Desktop/HD support position preferred;
- A+ Cert, or other certifications or classes taken relating to above described duties and responsibilities preferred.
- Basic understanding of and ability in Microsoft Active Directory.
- Intermediate ability to troubleshoot Windows 7/10.
- Intermediate ability to troubleshoot MS Office 2010/13/16 Suite & O365 suite of products.
- Intermediate knowledge with Hardware management (desktops, printers, peripherals, smartphones).
- Must be extremely customer focused, personable, professional and detail-oriented with good communication skills.
- Self-starter, high-energy and the ability to work independently, while knowing when to ask for assistance.
- Ability to maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Ability to lift 35lb.
- Be able and willing to utilize opportunity to learn and grow professionally.
- Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
Flexicrew Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with FTS is governed on the basis of merit, competence, and qualifications. Employment or consideration will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.