Office Manager QuickBooks
Metairie, LA 70005
Greater New Orleans, LA: Flexicrew Technical Services (FTS) is seeking an Officer Manager for a direct hire opportunity with a leading residential construction company. The Office Manager will need to be able to manage multiple tasks, meet critical deadlines, work in a fast paced environment, and show strong organizational skill. Qualified applicants will have a strong understanding of accounting functions, billing, and payroll; QuickBooks proficiency is required for this role. Excellent presentation and written communication skills, time management and organizational skills are required.
- Maintain office services and flow by organizing and managing office operations
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office procedures
- Data entry
- Maintain client data files
- Work with Project Manager in sending out bid requests, meeting notices, delay notices, following up on bids and keeping track of submittals
- Oversee and process financial data
- Track expenses and quotes
- Track payment and follow up with appropriate party
- Organized: Organizational skills are essential for duties such as maintaining the company s calendar of events and managing deadlines for different projects simultaneously.
- Communication: Must have excellent communication skills and active listening skills to collaborate with staff and address needs for tasks and projects.
- Computer Skills: Knowledge of computer applications and software is essential as much of an office administrator s time is spent working on a computer. Typical duties include entering data, creating reports, answering emails, tracking and creating Excel spreadsheets, and more.
- Attention to Detail: Will be completing assignments that require a strong attention to detail, entering data and proofreading documents creating and implementing schedules for staff and contractors.
- Flexibility: Will need to be able to adapt and rearrange their day to give assistance where the need is greatest, while finishing core tasks in a timely manner.
- 3 years experience in an office management role
- Working experience using QuickBooks
- Detail oriented
- Computer literate
- Familiar with Microsoft products, has used MAC software.
- Ability to juggle workload to meet deadlines
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:
Flexicrew Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with FTS is governed on the basis of merit, competence, and qualifications. Employment or consideration will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.