Covington, LA 70433
The Outside Sales Executive, reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, will maintain relationships and favorable contacts with current and potential accounts in a predefined territory. The role will have the assigned quota responsibility to use consultative selling skills to identify and secure accounts initially with a < 250 market. The Outside Sales Executive will manage and sell to HR, VP and C-level Executives, as well as key decision makers within each account.
What You Will Be Doing
- Proactively identify prospects; Demonstrate client solutions through interactive presentations including software demonstrations, service overviews and proposal presentations.; Articulate a clear and compelling explanation of our business value to prospective customers; Close to meet or exceed targeted quotas
- Manage sales through forecasting, account strategy and collaboration with our implementation and services organizations
- Prepare weekly sales activity reports; Document details of identified opportunities in Salesforce to ensure accurate and timely follow up on opportunities, leads and prospects
- Prepare and present proposals, quote and recommend business solutions based on customer needs.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience through consistent customer communication and follow-up; Develop a trusted consultative relationship with key stakeholders of assigned accounts
- Support specific marketing programs (such as seminars, sales meetings, trade shows or educational activities), lead generation campaigns and targeted sales activities
- Stay up to date on the latest developments, trends, regulations in the marketplace.
- Assist with customer requests and escalations as needed
- Lead or participate in other projects as assigned
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor s degree in business or related fields from an accredited college or university
- At least 2 years of B2B sales experience in the HCM/PEO/SaaS industry
- Proven background in need based selling approach targeting business owners and decision makers to convert prospects into clients in a designated territory
- Experience in eOutsourcing sales or B2B sales experience, preferably SaaS solutions
- Experience in software sales involving Payroll, HR, Talent Management, Benefits or other related HRIS systems is highly preferable.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of CRM s; Experience in Salesforce strongly desired
Special Position Requirements:
- Valid Driver s License in good standing as traveling is required to cover territory
- Possible overnight required
- Deliver sales results that meet or exceed documented monthly and annual quota.
- Minimum call activity standards include:
- 4 net new appointments per week
- 2 client visits and broker visits per week
- 2 client visits per week
- 4 net new appointments per week
- Propose new business each month equal to or greater than 3 times your monthly quota
- Assist clients and sell additional business to maximize relationship and meet established business goals.
- Salesforce (CRM database) management for follow-up action on prospects and clients, including email campaigns, call activity and appointment setting.
- Manage pipeline and activity metrics
- Weekly plan and review with manager
What You Get
- Competitive base pay with an uncapped compensation structure
- $500 Car / Cell Allowance
- Large territories an opportunity to build your own business
- 100% Employer paid Health & Dental Insurance for employees.
- 100% Employer paid STD, LTD, and Life Insurance for employees
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Employer Match
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Philanthropic opportunities to give back to our community