Production Scheduler Admin
Holden, LA 70744
- Creates and ensures the accuracy and completeness of the daily production schedules.
- Creates product stencils to ensure that product is properly labeled once production is complete.
- Proficient in the precast operating software.
- Ensures the accuracy and completeness of all drawings, files, prints, and tasks of assigned projects.
- Be familiar with the product, forms, and production limitations and techniques.
- Maintains control over physical inventory for stock precast items and components needed for production in warehouse.
- Maintains a clean, professional office and work area environment.
- Contribute to a safe workplace, watching out for other team members, and making positive safety suggestions
- Create and audit production schedules daily for completeness and accuracy.
- Copy and distribute production schedules on a daily basis
- Update the Post-Production Schedule and distributed as required.
- Weekly take a physical count of all inventory items
- Complete DOTD Reports for Quality Control Tracking.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, helpful and have strong organizational and planning skills
- Able to multi-task at any given time and provide attention to accuracy and detail
- Excellent communication skills; both oral and written
- Customer service and team oriented