Regional Sales Manager- VALVES
Stafford, TX 77477
This individual is responsible for covering a specified sales territory including OEM Accounts and Distribution. Coordination and qualification of those accounts is done with the VP of Sales. Growing sales in the assigned Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana territory is the primary job responsibility.
Responsibilities | Sales Coverage
- Makes sales calls on and with distribution assigned to a marketing area.
- Makes recommendations regarding distribution for marketing areas.
- Makes sales calls on OEM and direct house accounts.
- Gets involved with any sales related issue where needed and directed in the field territory.
- Assists in expediting and other coordinating issues to all accounts in the territory.
- Advise Management of unique, large or difficult opportunities and quotations.
- Interfaces with Operations Manager to assist in various facets of order processing as necessary.
- Offer alternate solutions to customers depending on application and product availability.
- Increase order value and general revenue by actively offering accessories and additional products and services during the course of communication with customers.
- Communicates with and updates management on weekly activity, planning and significant accounts/events in the territory.
- 5+ years of related work experience
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of the ball valve and actuator industry