Sales Service/Technical Sales
High Point, NC 27260
This position assist and supports the sales organization with activities related to the Company s strategy, business plan, and sales development by effectively providing technical assistance as required.
Provides application and technical support to sales organization and customers that includes but is not limited to; evaluation of customer applications to determine new and/or alternative solutions, read and review drawings, assist with the production of prototypes and/or samples, testing of products in customer applications.
- 1-2 years experience in a Technical/Sales Environment
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of personalities
- Excellent communication skills required and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Experience dealing with customer technical support or supporting manufacturing of products
- Performs failure analysis and diagnosis of product complaints via returns process and provide technical reports.
- Work with sales organization and key account managers to initiate new product introduction requests, suggest improvements.
- Support development activities.
- Educate/train colleagues, customers and end users on company products and services.
- Maintain documentation, permanent files and drawings as needed.
- Computer proficiency: MS Office applications and ERP-Systems
- Order entry
- Customer demand reports
- Other duties, as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
The preferred candidate will possess
- A Bachelor of Science degree of one of the following disciplines: Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical, Computer engineering or Industrial Engineering; from a university or college. Related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- Experience or training in Electromechanical and/or Electronics Industry