Senior Civil Engineer with a PE!!!
New Orleans, LA
- The position requires a Bachelors degree in Civil/Environmental Engineering.
- A PE is REQUIRED!
- Perform engineering duties in planning, designing, and overseeing construction and maintenance of building structures, and facilities, such as roads, railroads, airports, bridges, harbors, channels, dams, irrigation projects, pipelines, power plants, and water and sewage systems.
- Perform calculations for wastewater treatment collection systems and lift station design.
- Perform Modeling of water and wastewater system using software such as H2O Map.
- Perform Drainage analysis and Spatial Analysis using GIS.
- Possess a knowledge of low pressure reverse osmosis treatment, membrane pilot plant testing.