Senior Service Engineer
Mandeville, LA 70471
FTS is seeking a Senior Service Technician/Engineer for a dynamic client that is consistently expanding to service large tonnage industrial chillers with centrifugal or screw compressors. The ideal candidate will have experience servicing and installing these types of air or water cooled chillers. Excellent pay based on experience, relocation package available, benefits and more
- Responsible for end to end testing, downloading programming, starting up, commissioning, and servicing on assigned projects.
- Represents the company by serving as the direct customer contact and is responsible for servicing products and equipment on assigned projects, ensuring customer satisfaction by identifying, analyzing, diagnosing and repairing equipment and systems at customer s location.
- Coordinates with team leader and customer to precisely understand requirements for all on-site installation and repairs by extensively examining building layouts, forecasting issues, gathering materials and synchronizing on-site work.
- Uses cutting edge software and technology, along with a variety of hand-tools, following blueprints or engineering specifications, to diagnose and repair units.
- Continually enforces safety to the highest standards and maintains security and accountability of company issued and procured assets by recording use, wear and conditions.
- Displays team effort and dedication to customer by maintaining flexibility to work overtime and weeks as the business requires, including occasional overnight stays.
- A High School Diploma or equivalent and 5-10 years of experience in HVAC; or equivalent combination of education (Technical School) and experience is required.
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft office software and working proficiency with hand held computer (i.E. Smartphone, iPad).
- Valid Driver s License with no major traffic violations, suspensions, or DUI s in previous 5 years.
- EPA Certification Preferred (e.G. HVAC Journeyman, Boiler Operator, Gas Installer etc.).
- This position is highly physical and requires regular use of hands, fingers, walking, stooping, and kneeling. It requires employees to regularly lift and or move up to 10 lbs, frequently lift and or move up to 50 lbs and occasionally lift and or move more than 50 lbs.