Kenner, LA 70062
Greater New Orleans, LA: Flexicrew Technical Services (FTS) is seeking a Service and Parts Administrator for an immediate contract to hire opening. The Service and Parts Administrator is responsible for increasing office productivity and supporting all office administrative functions. This key individual will report directly to the Service and Parts Manager.
- General office and clerical duties including answering phones, filing, bookkeeping, processing, and reporting.
- Coordinate with CSR s and Service Technicians to make all service travel arrangements in conjunction with dispatch during working hours.
- Maintain electronic Service dispatch and on call schedules.
- Maintain Service jobs in electronic payroll system.
- Support scheduling and communication throughout department for meetings and technical and safety training.
- Support planning of department teambuilding, training, conferences, and sales events.
- Track daily reports, attendance, on call schedule, monthly utilization, warranty/givebacks, competition as directed by Service and Parts Management.
- Maintain master Service and Parts procedures, documents, and forms.
- Support Service and Parts Managers with projects.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to deal with complex situations and manage change effectively.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and open manner through verbal, written, and non-verbal methods, to various levels of the organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- This position requires fluent use of the verbal and written English language. Bilingual applicants are a plus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, climb, kneel, crawl, stoop and/or sit.
- Ability to remain in seated stationary position for long periods of time.
- Ability to navigate around office to use equipment as needed.
- Light lifting (Up to 20 lbs.) as needed
- This Job Description does not cover all the required duties, activities, functions, and responsibilities of the position.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Flexicrew Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with FTS is governed on the basis of merit, competence, and qualifications. Employment or consideration will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.