Kenner, LA 70062
- Kenner, LA
- Contract to Hire role
- Regular 5/8 Schedule
- Service and Parts Administrator
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for increasing office productivity and supporting all office administrative functions. They will report directly to the Service and Parts Manager.
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for:
- General office and clerical duties including answering phones, filing, bookkeeping, processing, and reporting.
- Coordinating with Customer Service Representatives and Service Technicians to make all service travel arrangements in conjunction with dispatch during working hours.
- Maintaining electronic Service dispatch and on call schedules.
- Maintaining Service jobs in electronic payroll system.
- Supporting scheduling and communication throughout department for meetings and technical and safety training.
- Supporting planning of department teambuilding, training, conferences, and sales events.
- Tracking daily reports, attendance, on call schedule, monthly utilization, warranty/givebacks, competition as directed by Service and Parts Management.
- Maintaining master Service and Parts procedures, documents, and forms.
- Supporting Service and Parts Managers throughout projects.
The Administrative Assistant will need:
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to deal with complex situations and manage change effectively.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and open manner through verbal, written, and non-verbal methods, to various levels of the organization.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Fluency in the verbal and written English language. Bilingual applicants are a plus.
- Ability to regularly required to stand, walk, climb, kneel, crawl, stoop and/or sit while performing the duties of this job.
- Ability to remain in seated stationary position for long periods of time.
- Ability to navigate around office to use equipment as needed.
- Capability to perform Light lifting (Up to 20 lbs.) as needed.
*This Job Description does not cover all the required duties, activities, functions, and responsibilities of the position.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Flexicrew Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with FTS is governed on the basis of merit, competence, and qualifications. Employment or consideration will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.