Service Development Manager
Saint Rose, LA 70087
- Meet or exceed revenue targets for demand service and service parts.
- Develop and strengthen client relationships, specifically withing departments that decide or influence maintenance and repair budgets through regular sales calls efforts.
- Assist with technical training of sales team on equipment and services.
- Participate in local and regional industry organizations and networking events.
- Support and represent company at industry trade shows and events.
- Assist service manager with estimating and preparing quotes for service work.
- Respond to customer service calls, scheduling and dispatching technicians as need to meet client needs.
- Document efforts in Salesforce.
- Provide field service and support for various marine electronic and mechanical control systems
- Verify equipment is properly installed, wired and/or plumbed according to specifications
- Terminate field wiring, calibrate equipment and demonstrate satisfactory operation to customers
- Troubleshoot and repair malfunctioning electronic and mechanical equipment and system
- Use software to access and troubleshoot PLCs and make modifications as needed
- Complete all paperwork, service records, field changes accurately
- Work in production shop to assemble and/or test various components and systems when not in field
- 7 years related work experience - excellent working knowledge of PLC logic
- College or Vocational degree in Electronics
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings
- Ability to stand for long periods, lift up to 70lbs, climb ladders and work at moderate heights
- Must have good vision and manual dexterity
- Proficiency with hand tools
- Availability for travel
- Computer literacy to include MS Office suite and Salesforce
- Must pass background/drug screen and have clean driving record
- Current TWIC or ability to obtain preferred