Service and Repair- Account Manager
Tampa, FL 33634
- Contact prospective and current customers to solicit sales of hydraulic hose and repair.
- Manage customer inquiries and follow up as required to offer price quotes and product or information.
- Travels to customer locations to introduce and represent products, solutions and repair services in a professional manner.
- Read, understand and support company sales policies and protocols to provide proper and effective service to all customers, fostering long term, profitable business relationships.
- Apply technical knowledge of company represented products and services to provide a value proposition that effectively addresses customer needs.
- Assist with and resolve customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or Technical school graduate.
- Certified Fluid Power Hydraulic Specialist or equivalent is strongly preferred.
- Experience as described below may be accepted in lieu of education.
- 2+ years of experience in sales.
- Previous experience in hydraulic, electrical, mechanical, or automotive repair is strongly preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is preferred.
- Strong selling skills and relationship building.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and multitask effectively
- Good personal motivation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good, safe work habits.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook).
- An exceptional working knowledge of hydraulic and/or hydrostatic components, equipment operations, and mechanical functions.
Physical & Safety Requirements:
- Able to pass a Motor Vehicle Records review.
- Able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. And occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 lbs.
- Regular exposure to wet or humid conditions, moving mechanical parts, and fumes or airborne particles.
- Constant exposure to a production environment.
- Local travel required.
- Must comply with any safety or PPE requirements.