Sr. Civil Engineer Project Manager
Port Vincent, LA 70726
To be considered for the opportunity, you will have:
- Four-year bachelor s degree,
- 5+years of documented experience.
- Demonstrate being able to put together a basic set of final construction design plans
- Implementing design ideas on the plans.
- Provide a full hydrology study for the project as well as supporting pipe, flood, culvert analysis to support the study.
Senior Civil Engineer Responsibilities and Duties:
- Plan Production
- Has knowledge of civil engineering principles.
- Builds on existing knowledge to gain greater understanding of site design and layout, including, but not limited to, site planning, erosion control, storm sewer, sanitary sewer, domestic water, and grading designs.
- Familiar with parish, city and state regulations and guidelines and how to research applicable codes.
- Review plans for non-technical consistency and accuracy.
- Reviews civil engineering drawing and designs to ensure adherence to established specifications and standards.
- Exercise good judgment in all dealings with employees, customers, and suppliers. Conduct themselves to clients and staff in an ethical manner.
- Create an atmosphere of professional enthusiasm that encourages and enhances our company vision.
- Effectively work with supervisors to ensure deadlines and project expectations can be accomplished within the constraints set.
- Conduct oneself inside and outside the office in a manner that reflects the dignity and professional attitude of Company.
Senior Civil Engineer Technical Skills:
- Pursue professional registrations and other appropriate licenses through ongoing technical training.
- Apply computer skills and knowledge to manage projects and communicate with company personnel.
- Maintain and develop technical design skills necessary to complete projects in an effective and timely manner.
- Civil 3D (Auto CAD)