Tampa, FL 33634
Duration: One month need with potential to extend
Start Date: Immediate need
Tampa, FL: Flexicrew Technical Services (FTS) is seeking a Panel Shop Technician
for an immediate opportunity with an industry leading client.
The Panel Shop Technician will:
- Read, interpret, and follow electrical prints/schematics.
- Read, interpret, and follow ISO9001: 2015 Policies and Procedures.
- Ability to use tools of the panel shop electrical technician trade, such as OHM meters, AMP meters, Volt meters, etc.
- Ability to build and wire electrical panels.
- 20 to 1/0 gauge wiring expertise a plus.
- Work safely with 12 to 24VDC to AC voltage to 480VAC.
- Understanding of Industrial control products and systems, push buttons, terminal strips, circuit breakers, disconnect switches, AC motor control.
- Provide assistance to Engineering in the assembly, debugging, testing and documentation of prototype electrical assemblies.
- Responsible for acquiring all necessary parts from stock locations, layout, debugging, testing, modification and documentation of prototype electrical assemblies to Engineering specifications.
- Assist others with duties to maintain production schedule.
- Associate degree in Electrical Technology is desired or 2+ years of related work experience.
- Understanding of HMI s, PLC s is a plus
- Motivation with the ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Ability to lift moderate weights of up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and overtime as needed.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with customer sales, engineering, quality or other representatives with a high degree of customer service.
Flexicrew Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with FTS is governed on the basis of merit, competence, and qualifications. Employment or consideration will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.