Industry: General Office
Job Number: 46708
FTS seeks a Transportation Civil Engineer Manager for a multi-discipline engineering and environmental consulting firm with corporate headquarters in Baton Rouge for our Transportation/Roadway group.
The ideal candidate should meet the following qualifications:
Competencies: Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments. Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality. Attendance/Punctuality - Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Follows through on scheduled work times; Always punctual. Dependability - Commits to extended hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies supervisor with an alternate plan. Initiative - Volunteers readily; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- B.S. In Civil Engineering
- Louisiana PE
- 10-year minimum experience with bridge and urban roadway
- 10-year minimum construction compliance experience
- 5-year minimum Louisiana DOTD experience
- Work effectively as a team member
- Exercise initiative and innovative thinking
- Organize, prioritize and perform multiple tasks
We offer competitive salaries plus bonuses and excellent benefits.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Health and dental plans
- Flexible schedules
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- 401(K) with discretionary profit sharing contributions