Welding QC Test Pack Reviewer / Inspector
Plaquemine, LA 70764
FTS is seeking a Welding QC Test Pack Reviewer / Inspector for a Contract position for Project work in Plaquemine, LA.
WORK ATTRIBUTES/ ENVIRONMENT AND CULTURE REQUIREMENTS
Work hours are 6: 30AM 5: 30PM, M-F and MOST Saturdays FELXIBILITY IS A MUST
10 hours of OT at a minimum is REQUIRED.
Candidate will work in temperature-controlled office environment in close quarters where employees are expected to work quietly.
ALL employees, inside and out, required to wear long pants, long sleeves and steel-toe boots.
Compensation is DOE.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS
The Piping Test Pack Reviewer and Welding QC will be responsible for the Hydro-Test-Packs Review
process along with the Verification of Records including:
1.Organizes and controls the correct performance ensuring full compliance with Safety and Quality standards and Procedures
2. Ensures observance of the project specifications.
3. Ensures that safety and quality standards are respected.
4. Manages the piping inspection works in solving technical issues and management of problems encountered in the area of responsibility.
5. Manages the review of technical and documentation test packages including review of packages.
6. Direct Reporting line back to CHIEF QA/QC for all QC Issues as required
7. From time to time to go to Site to verify field activities and Any other responsibilities that is
deemed necessary for the position as directed by CHIEF QA/QC and QC Manager